24 oz. Pressure Sensitive Spray Adhesive with Temp. Range (F) of 0° to 120°
- Item # 3KB82
- Mfr. Model # 72 Blue
- Catalog Page # 2281
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Type Pressure Sensitive
- Size 24 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.) 17.33
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 120 Degrees
- Bonding Range 8 Hrs. = 1 Surface; 7 Days = 2 Surfaces
- Substrates Carpet Tiles, Cement Walls, Foam, Pool Liners, Polyethylene and Polypropylene
- Application For Bonding Polythylene Film and Foam, Adhering Carpet Tiles to Floor Areas and Pool Liners to Cement Walls and as Pipe Insulation Lap Adhesive
- Characteristics Provides a Long Open Time that Makes it Easy to Work on Wide Areas, Blue Color is Highly Visible to Show Coverage, Repositionable with Aggressive Tack and Precise Spray Control
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.