Spray Adhesive, 19.80 oz. Aerosol Can, Less Than 122°F, Begins to Harden: 15 min.
- Item # 15E717
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 62-4870-4930-6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Materials Bonded Laminate,Wood
- Container Type - Adhesives Aerosol Can
- Container Size - Adhesives 19.80 oz.
- Temperature Range - Adhesives Less Than 122 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden - Adhesives 15 min.
- Application Large Surface Lamination Assembly
- Characteristics Longer open time and more aggressive tack, Immediate repositioning
- Standards Meets CARB / OTC VOC Requirements; Helps contribute to LEED(R) credits
- Bonding Range 1 to 60 min.
- Type Clear Low VOC
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.