MERV 14 Synthetic Electrostatic Mini-Pleat Filter,20x24x2
- Item # 4DZG8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E373
- Catalog Page # 3116
- UNSPSC # 40161505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- With Gasket No
- Nominal Filter Size 20x24x2
- Nominal Height 20"
- Nominal Width 24"
- Nominal Depth 2"
- Filter Efficiency - Air Filters 90% to 95%
- MERV 14
- Air Filter Media Type Synthetic
- Air Filter Item Electrostatic Mini-Pleat Filter
- Air Flow 492 fpm
- Initial Resistance 0.37" WC
- Final Resistance 1.4" WC
- Filter Pack Enclosure 100% Synthetic Frame, Lightweight, Resists Moisture
- Max. Air Flow 625 fpm
- Media Area 43 sq. ft.
- Max. Temp. 122 Degrees F
- Standards UL 900 Class 1
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Has MERV Rating of 13 or Higher
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Has MERV Rating of 13 or Higher.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.