2-Port Dry Environment, Single U-Element Insulation Displacement Connector, PK of 500
- Item # 2JLL7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121434
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulation Displacement Connector
- Wire Type Electrical
- Connector Type Single U-Element
- Fill Material No Fill
- Wire Range (Run) 18 to 10 AWG
- Wire Range (Tap) 18 to 10 AWG
- Color Brown
- Max. Insulation Dia. 0.145"
- Number of Ports 2
- Application Dry Environment
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Insulation Material Polypropylene
- Max. Temp. 221 Degrees F
- Crimping Tool 2JLF8
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2JKN53M
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.