Spray Adhesive, 10.25 oz. Aerosol Can, Less Than 110°F
- Item # 2RUF4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 75
- Catalog Page # 2214
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Materials Bonded Fabric,Metal,Paper,Plastic
- Container Type - Adhesives Aerosol Can
- Container Size - Adhesives 10.25 oz.
- Temperature Range - Adhesives Less Than 110 Degrees F
- Application Use To Hold Emblems And Badges In Place During Stitching, Fixture Lightweight Materials, Hold T-shirts During Silk Screening, Temporarily Hold Paper Masking in Place
- Characteristics Adheres Quickly, Permits Materials To Be Repositioned, Resists Bleeding, Staining Or Wrinkling, Smooth Glue Line
- Bonding Range 1 hr. (1 Surf) or 3 hr. (2 Surf)
- Type Repositionable
- Item Spray Adhesive
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: MD, ME, NJ, and PA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.