10" x 10" x 48" Warewashing Water Softener with Salt Storage Capacity of 160lbs and Duplex Max. Grai
- Item # 54EK42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HWS100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Warewashing Water Softener
- Type Demand Initiated Regeneration
- Service Flow Rate (GPM) 9
- Max. Grain Capacity Duplex
- Salt Storage Capacity (Lb.) 160
- Pipe Size (In.) 3/4
- Height (In.) 48
- Width (In.) 10
- Depth (In.) 10
- Meter Range (GPM) 0 - 100
- Tank Type One Tank
- Tank Material Fiberglass
- Distributor Type Nylon
- Days Between Regeneration Varies Based On Hardness Level
- Number of Brine Tanks 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).