Acrylic Foam Double Sided VHB Tape, Acrylic Adhesive, 45.00 mil Thick, 3/4" X 36 yd., White
- Item # 24A642
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4950
- Catalog Page # 1641
- UNSPSC # 31201527
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Sided VHB Tape
- Tape Backing Material Acrylic Foam
- Tape Adhesive Acrylic
- Tape Thickness 45.00 mil
- Tape Width 3/4"
- Tape Length 36 yd.
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color White
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 140 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 400 oz./in.
- Liner Color White (Printed)
- Series 4950
- Standards ASTM D897, UL746C
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.