48" Specialty 40 Watts T12 Daylight Linear Fluorescent Lamp, 1988 Lumens, 20,000 hr.
- Item# 3DXP2
- Mfr. Model# F40DX/ECO/CVG
- Catalog Page# 620
- UNSPSC# 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T12
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Linear Fluorescent Tube Length 48"
- Watts 40
- Bulb Tone Daylight
- Bulb Color Temp. 6500K
- Bulb Primary Application Specialty
- Average Bulb Life 20,000 hr.
- Lumens 1988
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/2"
- Color Rendering Index 90
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F40T12/DX/ECO/CVG
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity 30
- ANSI Code 1010-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.