Mineral Machine Oil, 3 oz. Drip Bottle
- Item # 4UJ34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10035
- Catalog Page # 2436
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Machine Oils Machine Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- SAE Grade 17
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 3 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 24
- Flash Point 305 Degrees F
- Pour Point -25 Degrees F
- Container Style Drip Bottle
- Color Amber
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards NSF H-2
- Application Metalworking, manufacturing, fleet, marine
- Four-Ball Wear 0.61mm
- Specific Gravity 0.90 @ 60 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.