Garage Door Lubricant, -40°F to 392 Degrees F, Silicone, 17.6 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 3DVF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 100581
- Catalog Page # 2513
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Garage Door Lubricant
- Item Garage Door Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 392 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 17.6 oz.
- Series GDL
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point -29 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.81
- VOC Content 49%
- Application Facility maintenance for commercial and residential garage doors
- Standards CARB Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.