Kevlar®/Electrical/Communications Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Ambidextrous, H
- Item # 2TDK4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JIC-186
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application Electrical and Communications
- Item Kevlar(R)/Electrical/Communications Scissors
- Left/Right Hand Ambidextrous
- Handle Style Straight
- Overall Length 6"
- Length of Cut 1-3/4"
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape Sharp
- Cutting Edge Serrated
- Adjustable Yes
- Handle Design Ergonomic Elongated Rings
- Handle Material Nylon and Rubber
- Handle Color Red/Gray
- Features Ergonomic Dual Component Handles Polypropylene and TPR for User Comfort and Durability, Adjustable Joint Screw Under Protective Cap, Serrated Blade Grips the Material, Sharp and Durable
- Application For Cutting Kevlar(R), Cabling Insulation, Tape, Cable Ties, and Other Material
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.