Vegetable Oil Hydraulic Oil, 5 gal. Pail, ISO Viscosity Grade : 32
- Item # 2NMV9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 40.3 lbs.
- Series Bio-Ultimax 1000
- Item - Hydraulic Oils Hydraulic Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Vegetable Oil
- Container Size 5 gal.
- NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 184
- Flash Point 457 Degrees F
- Pour Point -40 Degrees F
- Container Style Pail
- Color Light Yellow
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Standards Biodegradable, EPA- VGP-EAL Compliant, Biobased, for use in hydraulic vane, piston, and gear-type pumps that require DIN 51524 Part 2 and 3, Parker-Denison HF-O/T6H20C, HF-1, HF-2, Eaton-Vickers M-2950-S (35VQ-25) and I-286-S (V-104C), Rexroth, Sauer-Sundstrand, Bosch, Commercial Intertech, GM (LS-2), US Steel 126, 136, and 127. They also meet the requirements for ashless API GL-1, GL-2, GL-3, DIN 51517 Part 3, and AGMA Non-EP gear oils for bearings, reduction units, and gear sets where they meet the viscosity ranges. They have shown to have exceptional anti-wear performance in ASTM D-4172 Four Ball Wear Tests. Very little wear was encountered in the field studies and in accelerated pump tests using biobased formulations in Denison T-5D, Vickers 20VQ, 35VQ-25 (M-2950-S), and V-104C (ASTM D-2882), Vickers I-286-S pump stand tests at pressures and temperatures ranging from 2000 to 3000 psi and from 1500 to 2100 F. Their anti-wear performance exceeds the requirements for GM (LS-2), US Steel 126, 136 and 127, and load stage 10 in the FZG (DIN 51354). Bio-Ultimax(TM) Hydraulic Fluids meets and exceeds Federal Specifications A-A-59354 Superseding MIL-H-46001D Specification for machine tool hydraulic systems.
- Application For Use In Hydraulic Vanes, Pumps, Mobile Service Hydraulic Equipment, Jacks
- Four-Ball Wear 0.3 to 0.4mm
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Biobased Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Biobased Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2NMV8RENEWABLE LUBRICANTS