Tap image to zoom.
Roll over image to zoom.
Anaerobic Anaerobic Gasket Maker, -65 to 300°F Temp. Range, Full Cure 24 hr, Red, 50 mL
- Item # 2GXX3
- Mfr. Model # 51813
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # N/A
Country of Origin USA. Country of Origin is subject to change.
- Item Anaerobic Gasket Maker
- Type Anaerobic
- Size 50 mL
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -65 to 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.13
- Viscosity Paste
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr
- Begins to Harden 4 hr
- Substrates Aluminum, Brass, Iron, Steel
- Characteristics Fills Gaps Up to 0.05 in, Medium Strength, Rapid Cure, Solvent Resistant, Thixotropic Based
- Application Used as Form-In-Place Gasket on Rigid Flanged Connections Such as Gearbox and Engine Castings.
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item is restricted in certain states.View all states.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Available.