Steel Screwdriver with 6" Shank and 3/16" Cabinet Tip
- Item # 2DGV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 601-6
- Catalog Page # 799
- UNSPSC # 27111701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The narrow 3/16" cabinet tip of this screwdriver gives your blade access in places where space is limited. The screwdriver also features a cushion-grip handle to help deliver both torque and comfort. The Tip-Indent® quickly helps identify the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation. Chrome-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Cabinet Tip
- Tip Size 3/16"
- Handle Material Acetate with Rubber Grip
- Shank Length 6"
- Overall Length 9-3/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Features Tip ID on Handle
- Standards ASME, ANSI
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?