2-Port Dry Environment, Single U-Element Insulation Displacement Connector, PK of 50
- Item # 1A075
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 801
- Catalog Page # 389
- UNSPSC # 39121432
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This insulation displacement electrical tap connector is engineered to electrically connect a (tap) wire end to a through (run) wire, join parallel run wires, and insulate the connection.
- Item Insulation Displacement Connector
- Wire Type Electrical
- Connector Type Single U-Element
- Fill Material No Fill
- Wire Range (Run) 18 to 14 AWG
- Wire Range (Tap) 18 to 14 AWG
- Color Blue
- Max. Insulation Dia. 0.145"
- Number of Ports 2
- Application Dry Environment
- Flame Retardant Yes
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Insulation Material Polypropylene
- Max. Temp. 221 Degrees F
- Crimping Tool 2JLF8
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions