Grainger is Your Lab Supply Partner
Remember to Sign In to your account every time to view your customer-specific pricing while shopping for products or to access information on our contract benefits.
- Deeper discounts on frequently purchased products
- Access to over 1.4 million products
- Real-time product availability and order tracking
- Prepaid freight on orders shipped via ground transportation1
- Dedicated customer service resource at email@example.com can help assess your site and consolidate spend to help maximize savings
- Same-day shipping on 99% of in-stock items2
- After-hours emergency service— call 1-800-CALL-WWG (225-5994) to open up a branch any time—even nights and weekends (a $50 fee may apply)
- KeepStock® Inventory Management solutions help save you time, money and space3
- Safety audits and training, including partnerships with key suppliers to provide solutions to help keep employees safe
- Sourcing for hard-to-find products beyond the catalog
MORE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH GRAINGER
Grainger safety training can help you reduce injuries, facilitate compliance, manage risk and maintain a safer workplace. We offer a wide variety of safety-related training on a range of topics including lockout tagout, ergonomics, machine guarding, PPE and more. Click here to learn more or email: SafetySupport@grainger.com.
Let Grainger help you keep people safe and healthy while you operate a safer facility. Grainger safety solutions provide you with the products, services and resources to help you avoid injuries and maintain regulatory compliance in your workplace. Find out more here.
KeepStock® Inventory Management
Don’t let money sit on your shelf! KeepStock solutions help you streamline inventory processes so you can save time, money and space. Find out how it works and how to get started when you click here.
The Grainger mobile app makes it easy for you to get the products and services you need, no matter where your work takes you. Take advantage of features like: Chat with an Expert, Barcode Scanner, Location-Based Lists, Workflow Approvals, KeepStock® Solutions and ePro Mobile all from your mobile device. Download it today!
Get free answers to tough product questions. Our Technical Support Specialists have the education and hands-on experience to provide the answers you need. Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-GRAINGER to speak to our Technical Support Specialists.
Need Help? Visit the Grainger.com® Help Desk
Grainger.com has time-and money-saving tools that can help you every day. This resource can tell you where to access these tools and how to quickly set-up and manage your account. You’ll also find:
- A Downloadable Guide to Grainger.com
- 70 Dedicated Topics
- Tips and Tricks
- Functionality Images with Key Callouts
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Chat with a Grainger expert. Send us a message or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
2. - In-stock orders placed directly with a branch or on Grainger.com by 5 p.m. local time will ship same day within the continental U.S.
3. - Grainger KeepStock solutions are subject to customer eligibility and agreements.
4. Grainger Online SafetyManager System is provided by Grainger Safety Services, Inc., an affiliate of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Category Discounts are subject to the following terms:
(i) Category Discounts will not apply to: (a) Sourced Products; (b) items in any other discount programs; (c) promotional, lot, and commodity items, or (d) special pricing programs offered for certain Catalog Products from time to time.
(ii) If, after applying the Category Discount above, the price of an individual Catalog Product is below Grainger’s cost, Grainger reserves the right to reduce the Category Discount for that Catalog Product. In such event, the discount will be no less than 20% off of the price listed on Grainger.com. If at any time a Catalog Product is discontinued for any reason, such Catalog Product will be removed from the Category Discount Program.
(iii) Grainger reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the appropriate category for a particular Catalog Product and to reassign Catalog Products to different or new categories at any time. Upon request, Grainger will provide to Buyer general information related to category alignment for the various categories set forth above.