Metalworking Solutions / Tool Reconditioning Service
Tool Reconditioning Service
Help extend the life of your tools with an innovative process that uses customized software to consolidate grinding operations and passes the savings on to you. Large volume allows operators to specialize in certain tools and equipment. Innovative CNC equipment, both commercially purchased and designed and built in-house, regrinds a wide variety of tools to exacting tolerances.
- Reconditioning of drills, reamers, end mills, taps and most other types of high-speed, cobalt and carbide rotary cutting tools
- CNC regrinding and manufacturing of end mills and high-performance tools
- Manufacturing of special tooling for the aerospace industry featuring threaded shank and quick change adapter products
- Simple modification of tools (adding a radius, step, tang, etc.)
- Major modification of tools (changing diameter and/or other critical geometries)
CUTTING TOOL RECONDITIONING—SIMPLE. SUSTAINABLE. SMART.
Call us at 844-820-9247
Email us at Metalworking@Grainger.com
Services subject to customer eligibility and agreements.