Sr. Strategy Manager,
Your BuyQ Contact:
Marketing and Communications
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
A Better Way to Get the Products You Need
Take Advantage of Pre-Negotiated Benefits Specifically for Charter Schools
As a member of the Texas Charter Schools Association (TCSA) you are automatically entitled to purchase through the Grainger national charter schools group purchasing contract. The contract was pre-negotiated by TCSA, TCSA’s national group purchasing partner BuyQ and a committee of state charter school associations based on the combined purchasing power of over 5,000 charter schools to save you valuable time and money. Simply affiliate to BuyQ’s Grainger contract to enjoy your charter-specific discounts and other benefits.
You may have already been notified about your contract benefits and have received a confirmation email. If you haven’t, follow the steps below and start saving now!
How to Access the Contract Benefits:
In order to affiliate to BuyQ’s Grainger contract, complete the following steps:
- Complete the BuyQ/Grainger contract Participation Form.
- Watch for a confirmation email from Grainger within four to seven business days alerting you that your account has been created.
- Once you receive your account confirmation email:
- If you are already registered online at Grainger.com® and have a username and password, simply login to Grainger.com to start shopping and to enjoy your special TCSA/BuyQ pricing and benefits.
- If you are not already registered online at Grainger.com, register here. To register:
- Click “State & Local Government”
- When prompted, answer “yes: to the questions, “Does your company/organization have an account with Grainger?”
- When prompted, enter the account number provided in your Grainger account confirmation email and complete the registration process.
- Once you’ve submitted your online registration, you will receive an email within one business day notifying you that you are approved to start shopping online while enjoying your special TCSA/BuyQ pricing and benefits.
Questions? Call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643) for help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Deep discounts on the top 180 core K-12 items
- Contracted discount across the entire Grainger portfolio
- Volume-based discounts on large orders
- Free shipping* on standard ground freight
Grainger offers maintenance solutions for every school area, including the top selling charter school products like:
Work with your local Grainger Rep to take full advantage of all that your BuyQ national charter schools contract has to offer.
BuyQ is the only group purchasing organization devoted specifically to charter schools. By working in collaboration with 25+ state-based charter support organizations, BuyQ is able to leverage the combined purchasing power of 5,000+ charter schools, or 85% of all charter schools, to negotiate significant savings and other charter-specific benefits unavailable to schools when buying on their own. When purchasing from Grainger and other BuyQ-awarded vendors, you save time and money and a portion of each purchase is returned to your participating state association in support of your local charter school community. Learn more at buyq.org. (note: hyperlink link to buyq.org)
Participating State Charter Support Organizations
California Charter Schools Association – Colorado League of Charter Schools – DC Association of Chartered Public Schools – Idaho Charter School Network – Illinois Network of Charter Schools – Maine Association for Charter Schools – Maryland Alliance of Public Charter Schools – Minnesota Association of Charter Schools – Missouri Public Charter School Association – New Mexico Coalition of Charter Schools – Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools – Texas Charter Schools Association – Washington State Charter Schools Association
*Other freight charges will be incurred for services such as expedited delivery, air freight, freight collect, sourced orders, export orders, hazardous materials, buyer’s carrier, shipments outside the contiguous U.S. or other special handling.