- Base Discount and additional Category Discounts
- Deeper discounts on frequently purchased products
- Access to over 1.7 million products
- Real-time product availability and order tracking
- Grainger pays all standard shipping***
- Dedicated resources to assess your site and consolidate spend to help maximize savings
- Log onto Grainger.com® to access your contract pricing
- KeepStock® Inventory Management solutions help save you time, money and space3
- After-hours emergency service—call 1-800-CALL-WWG (225-5994) to open up a branch any time—even nights and weekends (a $50 fee may apply)
- Sourcing for hard-to-find products beyond the catalog
- Grainger Online SafetyManager® System is a comprehensive tool to help assess, build, maintain and track your safety management program4
- Turnkey lighting solutions
- Access to products featuring the Grainger Choice badge, offering a combination of quality, value and selection
MORE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH GRAINGER
Grainger safety training can help you reduce injuries, facilitate compliance, manage risk and maintain a safer workplace. We offer a wide variety of safety-related training on a range of topics including lockout tagout, ergonomics, machine guarding, PPE and more. Click here to learn more or email: SafetySupport@grainger.com.
Let Grainger help you keep people safe and healthy while you operate a safer facility. Grainger safety solutions provide you with the products, services and resources to help you avoid injuries and maintain regulatory compliance in your workplace. Find out more here.
KeepStock® Inventory Management
Don’t let money sit on your shelf! KeepStock solutions help you streamline inventory processes so you can save time, money and space. Find out how it works and how to get started when you click here.
The Grainger mobile app makes it easy for you to get the products and services you need, no matter where your work takes you. Take advantage of features like: Chat with an Expert, Barcode Scanner, Location-Based Lists, Workflow Approvals, KeepStock® Solutions and ePro Mobile all from your mobile device. Download it today!
Get free answers to tough product questions. Our Technical Support Specialists have the education and hands-on experience to provide the answers you need. Drop us an email at: email@example.com or call 1-800-GRAINGER to speak to our Technical Support Specialists.
Need Help? Visit the Grainger.com® Help Desk
Grainger.com has time-and money-saving tools that can help you every day. This resource can tell you where to access these tools and how to quickly set-up and manage your account. You’ll also find:
- A Downloadable Guide to Grainger.com
- 70 Dedicated Topics
- Tips and Tricks
- Functionality Images with Key Callouts
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Chat with a Grainger expert. Send us a message or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
2. - In-stock orders placed directly with a branch or on Grainger.com by 5 p.m. local time will ship same day within the continental U.S.
3. - Grainger KeepStock solutions are subject to customer eligibility and agreements.
4. Grainger Online SafetyManager System is provided by Grainger Safety Services, Inc., an affiliate of W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Category Discounts are subject to the following terms:
(i) Discounts applied to Contract Reference Price. You must sign in to Grainger.com® to see your Contract Reference Price. Category discounts will not apply to: (a) sourced products; (b) items in any other discount programs; (c) promotional, lot and commodity items; or (d) special pricing programs offered for certain Catalog Products from time to time.
(ii) If, after applying the category discount above, the price of an individual Catalog Product is below Grainger’s cost, Grainger reserves the right to reduce the category discount for that Catalog Product. If at any time a Catalog Product is discontinued for any reason, such Catalog Product will be removed from the category discount program.
(iii) Grainger reserves the right to determine the appropriate category for a particular Catalog Product.
Standard ground freight is paid by Seller on all orders, unless otherwise stated, to Buyer’s place of business anywhere in the contiguous United States. Other terms and conditions may apply for other than standard ground delivery ('Other Freight Services'), including expedited same day delivery, air freight, freight collect, sourced orders, export orders, hazardous materials, Buyer's carrier, shipments outside the contiguous U.S. or other special handling by the carrier. Charges incurred for Other Freight Services must be paid by Buyer.