Product Return Policy
Last Revised: 6/1/2021
- PRODUCT RETURNS.
- GRAINGER 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. You can return your purchase for any reason for exchange or refund up to thirty (30) days from the date of invoice unless otherwise noted. Proof of purchase from Grainger is required for all returns. Grainger’s 30-day satisfaction guarantee does not apply to “Sourced Products” and products sold on a “Final Sale” basis.
- RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS. Unless otherwise noted, you can also return product for up to one (1) year from date of invoice provided that product is in its original packaging, unused, unexpired, undamaged, and in salable condition. Proof of purchase from Grainger is required in all instances. Products sold on a “Final Sale” basis as defined below cannot be returned. “Sourced Product” (defined below) is subject to the manufacturer’s return policy and may not be returnable. Some product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Grainger.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS. Items sold on a “Final Sale” basis include: (i) Custom items; (ii) purchases made under the Custom Product Center on grainger.com; (iii) special-order items; (iv) emergency response items; (v) items marked in Sourced Product quotations or invoices as “Non-Cancellable” or “Non-Returnable” and (vi) any other items that Grainger may designate as a “Final Sale” from time to time.
- NOTE: FOR PURCHASES MADE PRIOR TO JUNE 1, 2021. On June 1, 2021, Grainger changed its product return policy. Except as otherwise noted, products purchased prior to June 1, 2021 can only be returned up to 30 days from date of invoice with proof of purchase from Grainger. Grainger’s return policy for Sourced Products and products sold on a Final Sale basis continue to apply.
- RETURNS PROCESS.
If you need to return an item, contact us directly at Customer Care at 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643) or drop off or ship the product to the nearest Grainger branch location. When returning a product, please do the following:
- Carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip with reason for return written on the packing slip. If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- Please prepay shipping – Grainger does not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D).
For assistance with returns, call Grainger Customer Care at 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643). If calling from outside the U.S., call (608) 755-6560.
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
Please see Grainger’s Limited Warranty for Customers.