Grainger’s Order History page provides a convenient solution for your post-order needs. View order details, get real time tracking on your shipments, or access additional details for all orders online or offline.
View My Order History
How to Access
- Must be signed in to Grainger.com to access
- Access Order History from the My Account dropdown at the top of Grainger.com or directly from the homepage
- View or search Order History, order documents and reporting from the full Order History page
- View history for orders placed online or offline for the last 36 months
- Real-time tracking information
- Search for orders by the product, order, invoice, delivery, confirmation, PO, or project numbers
- Filter orders by type of orders, date range and/or a specific date (view is dependent on settings selected by admin)
- Reorder previously purchased items or add them to a list from order details page
- View, print and save original invoices and packing slips
- Download order history report
View real-time tracking in the Order Tracking Bar by clicking the order number.
- Track orders and returns with details for most standard and LTL carriers
- See each step of the fulfillment process and check status with these milestone symbols (below) specific to the delivery method:
- Completed Process Steps
- Exception at Processing Step
- Guest and personal (non-business) account users, please contact customer service at 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643) for order history or tracking details.
How can I contact Grainger?
Hours: 6 a.m.-7 p.m. CST M-F