Contract Term: April 25, 2018 to June 30, 2019 with annual renewals through 2023.
NASPO ValuePoint Contract Site: www.naspovaluepoint.org
To place orders, call
Use your agreement benefits today and SAVE on the products you use most including:
Adhesives, Sealants & Tape
Electronics, Appliances & Batteries
Paint, Equipment & Supplies
Plumbing: Pipe, Valves & Fittings
Safety: Facility Safety
Safety: Footwear & Accessories
Safety: People Safety
And so much more!
Getting Started With Your Price Savings is Easy
Here are just a few of your contract benefits after registering on Grainger.com:
- Minimum 5% off of Grainger Contract Reference Price
- Customized contract incentives
- National and State custom market baskets
- Large order and volume discounts
- Deeper discounts on frequently purchased products
- Access to over 1.7 million products
- Easily identifiable environmentally preferable product (EPP) to meet your requirements
- Competitively bid agreement helps you save time and money—no need for bidding
- Real-time product availability and order tracking
- Same-day shipping1 on 99% of in-stock items
- After-hours emergency service: call 1-800-CALL-WWG to open a branch anytime ($50 fee may apply)
- Grainger KeepStock® inventory management solutions2 help you save time, money and space
- Dedicated resources to assess your site and consolidate spend to help maximize savings
- Access to products featuring the Grainger Choice badge, offering a combination of quality, value and selection
- Grainger’s Distributor Alliance Program provides an easy way to help manage your costs while meeting your small business and diversity goals
- Same level of customer service and product availability you receive through Grainger
- Distributor Alliance members manage all aspects of the relationship from sales, eCommerce capabilities and customer service to invoicing
- Visit grainger.com/distributoralliance to learn more
About NASPO ValuePoint
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. Since 1993, NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials), encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized U.S. territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
Grainger will support NASPO ValuePoint Members in working with manufacturers, suppliers and third party installers (“Partner Network”) for equipment, manufacturercertified set up, training, turnkey installation, post installation services and other maintenance services. We work closely with NASPO ValuePoint Members and qualified, licensed and insured installers to identify and facilitate services and support.
- Within the continental U.S. when your order is received by 5 p.m. local time at the shipping facility. Shipping facility may be in different time zone from you.
- Grainger KeepStock solutions are subject to customer eligibility and agreements