Grainger’s Order History page provides a convenient solution for your post-order needs and makes reordering products easy. View order details, get real time tracking on your shipments, or access packing lists and invoice copies for all online and offline orders.
How to Access
- Must be signed in to Grainger.com with a business account
- Order History can be accessed from the My Account dropdown at the top of Grainger.com
View your most recent order history and statuses right from the homepage, or go to Order History for real-time tracking, additional details, or documents for orders placed online or offline in the last 36 months.
- Displays orders newest to oldest with direct links to key order information like order date, products ordered, status, invoices, and packing lists
- Orders can be searched and viewed by type, date range and/or a specific date (view is dependent on settings selected by admin)
- Sort orders by product, order, invoice, delivery, confirmation, purchase order, or project numbers
- Quickly reorder purchased products or add them to your lists
- Access documents like invoices and packing lists, and conveniently print or save them to best serve your receiving and procurement processes
- Download your order history as report in your preferred format
Track your Order
- View real-time order tracking and status from the order details page
- Track orders and returns with real-time details for most Parcel and LTL carriers
- See each step of the fulfillment process and check status with these milestone symbols (below) specific to the delivery method:
- Completed Process Steps
- Exception at Processing Step
Order History for Guest Checkout or Personal Accounts
- For order history or tracking details, guest and personal (non-business) account users must contact customer service at 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643) for order history or tracking details.