Auto Reorder allows for subscription style ordering of your most used products on a frequency that best suits the needs of your business. Create or update your auto reorders at any time.
How to Access
- Must be signed in to Grainger.com
- Start a new Auto Reorder from the product detail page or cart
- Find existing Auto Reorders under Order within the My Account dropdown at the top of Grainger.com
How to Create
Auto Reorder can be used to gain efficiencies in purchasing processes by consolidating purchase orders or by ensuring you have the products you know you need, when you know you will need them. While Auto Reorder can be used for any product available on Grainger.com, it is most impactful for products that have continuous need.
- Auto Reorder can be created for products that you are ready to order now or that you want to order at a specific time in the future.
- Setup Auto Reorder from the product detail page or from your cart.
- Choose the product, quantity, frequency, and start date for your recurring orders.
- Add payment or shipping label/packing slip preferences.
- Once created, your first order for this product will auto generate on your start date.
How to Manage
Product needs can change any time. Take control with management options like Order Now, skip an order, or make a permanent change using the Auto Reorder dashboard within My Account.
- View existing products set up for Auto Reorder.
- Standard users can only view Auto Reorders they have created.
- Admin users can view all Auto Reorders created on the account.
- View or update order details like frequency, quantity, or purchase order number anytime to take effect on your next reorder.
- Need it now? Choose Order Now option to reorder the product immediately without affecting the subscription's next order date.
- If you are expecting a short-term decrease in need or planning a temporary event like a shutdown, skip one order of the subscription to keep your planned purchase in place without overstocking.
- Pause subscription to accommodate a longer-term decrease in need or seasonal change to preserve the details of your Auto Reorder but stop new orders until you choose to restart.
- Cancel your subscription to halt all future auto reorders of that product when your ongoing needs or product preferences change.