Grainger gives you convenient solutions for accessing and paying your invoices. You can view, save, print, and pay your invoices on Grainger.com and get your invoices sent to you via email.
Access or Pay My Invoices
View and Pay Your Invoices
- Invoices are available the day after Grainger ships out the products. Invoices can be sent when a partial or complete order is shipped or when picked up at the branch.
- Invoices are available for both online and offline orders invoiced within the last 18 months.
- Invoices can be paid online by credit card or by bank account (ACH) or Wire transfer. You can select from existing payment methods that are saved to your Grainger.com account, or you can easily add credit cards and bank accounts directly from the Invoicing section of My Account.
- Invoices can be paid without logging in by clicking here
- You may view Credit and Debits. Please note Debits cannot be paid online.
How To Access
When logged in, you can access your invoices from the My Account section by clicking on Invoicing. From that page, you can view, print, search for, download and pay invoices.
To pay an invoice, click on the Pay Invoice button. Choose from an existing payment method or add a credit card or bank account. Once you have selected a payment method, click on Submit Payment. You can also pay multiple invoices at one time by clicking on Pay Multiple Invoices, checking the box next to each invoice you want to include and selecting the Pay Selected button.
Admin users can limit other users from having access to invoices via Account Customizations found within the My Account section. You can restrict access to invoices by limiting access to order history and choosing if users can view only their order history or everyone’s order history.
Get your invoices via email with paperless invoicing
- You can request invoices via email by signing up for paperless invoicing.
- Paperless invoicing is usually set up on the requested account within three business days. An email will be sent to the company billing email address listed on the request form to confirm the request.
- Once you have enrolled in paperless invoicing, you will no longer receive paper invoices.
- Invoices are sent to one email address per Grainger Account Number.
Request paperless invoicing : If you have multiple Grainger Account Numbers, you will need to submit separate requests for each account number.
If you are not receiving your invoices; make sure that your company’s email system is not blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I contact Grainger?
Hours: 6 a.m.-7 p.m. CST M-F