Gain peace of mind knowing your healthcare facility is prepared for surveys and in compliance with Joint Commission regulations. CRx Healthcare Facility Compliance software helps ensure ongoing compliance readiness with Life Safety, Infection Control, Environment of Care and Emergency Management standards. Comprehensive, patent-pending software integrates and syncs with your work order system, helping you save time and money. Go into surveys knowing your required compliance activities were completed on time and fully documented. Plus, you can retrieve all required documentation electronically in seconds.
Service is offered by a third-party provider and may be subject to a fee and agreement
Comprehensive healthcare facility compliance system
Help ensure ongoing compliance readiness with the facility-related chapters of the Joint Commission: Life Safety, Environment of Care and Emergency Management, plus the recently added Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) module and several other construction-related permits.
CRx stands for compliance prescription
The purpose of CRx is to keep your facility in compliance with all the standards and elements of performance of Joint Commission chapters: Environment of Care, Life Safety and Emergency Management, and Infection Control as it relates to Construction. Each of these chapters contains hundreds of standards that require special documentation and communication among personnel. This solution consolidates your records, removes inefficiencies that hinder seamless organizational processes and reduces compliance-related cost. Most importantly, it will help give you 24/7 peace of mind that your healthcare facility is safe for your employees and those in need of your services.
CRx is healthcare facility compliance software carefully designed to keep hospitals, rehabilitation centers and outpatient facilities within Joint Commission regulations. CRx can integrate with any work order system and can push work order requests into your system when deficiencies are found during rounds, inspections and construction projects. The software’s compliance program contains a variety of modules and capabilities to accommodate your facility’s needs, including:
- Dashboard listing Environment of Care, Life Safety and Emergency Management elements of performance (EPs), and their associated compliance statuses, frequencies, inspection dates and responsible staff members
- Patent-pending risk assessment algorithm that determines the need for ILSMs
- Digitized and interactive Risk Management Dashboard
- Work order tracking screen
- Inspection module that allows you to inspect by location, asset type, and/or route, and that optimizes the inspection process with its barcode scanning capability
- A rounds module containing customizable inspection points for readiness rounds and ad hoc surveys, as well as a fire drill planning matrix, fire watch portal and a daily plant operations log
- Organized documentation system for reports, policies and digital binders
- Construction module for the creation and organization of ICRA permits
- Repository for life safety, HVAC, medical gas and plumbing system drawings
- Account configurations to help manage users, assets, vendors and more
Contact your Grainger rep or call 1.855.537.2338 for details, availability and eligibility.