Grainger Lighting Solutions
Benefits to Your Business
- Reduced operating costs
- Upgraded infrastructure
- Warranties on new equipment
- Lowered operational risk
- Avoided maintenance expenses
- Reduced facility carbon footprint
- Improved quality of light
- Improved payback and ROI targets
- Interior and exterior applications
- Audit and financial analysis
- Material, contractor and project management
- Installation by qualified, insured and licensed service partners
- Administration of utility rebates
- Disposal and recycling
5 Questions to Ask:
- Does your facility have older, less energy-efficient lighting such as T12 or metal halide lamps?
- Does your facility have long operating hours?
- Would you like to reduce your energy bills while improving the appearance of your workplace?
- Are you interested in learning about incentives available to you for lighting retrofit projects?
- Are you interested in enhancing your property’s value?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, call us at 866-597-1330 to learn how you can benefit from a lighting retrofit.