Grainger’s Federal Reseller Network
When you purchase products from a Grainger federal reseller, you’re supporting small businesses that provide employment opportunities to companies owned by women, minorities and veterans. Grainger’s Federal Reseller Program supports small businesses with the strength of our world-class supply chain and the resources that help these vital businesses sell to the federal government.
Meet your small business purchasing goals.
The Importance of Small Business
- Grainger resources support small businesses, making it easier for government to meet the 23% socioeconomic goals
- Small business certifications include Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Minority Owned, Women Owned and Disadvantaged
- Small business is the backbone of the American economy with a high percentage of taxes paid coming from these companies
- Small businesses employ the majority of the U.S. workforce
How Do Customers Engage?
- These small businesses proactively call on federal government end users
- Federal procurement sites like GSA Advantage and Fed Mall
- Grainger representatives help end users achieve their important socioeconomic purchasing goals
- Shop Grainger’s large selection of maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies
- 24/7 customer support, training resources and other services
- Access to Grainger’s logistics network
- Supporting socioeconomic growth in the U.S
Help your organization:
- Achieve your diversity goals
- Save time and money by consolidating suppliers
- Manage inventory
- Operate a safer and more sustainable facility with dependable products