Your First Choice for Supply Chain Solutions
Your military and federal mission demands the right logistics strategy and the right supply chain partner. Rely on Grainger for a broad range of supply support solutions that optimize your operations, purchasing power and bottom line:
- The Products You Need. Tap into our extensive selection of over 480,000 maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products which are Trade Agreement Act compliant.
- Reliable Field Support. Count on our team of over 400 experienced national and regional government account managers, Lean consultants and program specialists to help you achieve real efficiencies in your material support process.
- Time-Saving Services. Help you address supply challenges with a variety of solutions, including KeepStock® Inventory Management Solutions. This comprehensive suite of options can help you organize your inventory—saving you money, time and space.
- Money-Saving Contracts. Maximize your purchasing power—take advantage of your GSA Schedule, DLA and USPS contracts with Grainger.
- Federal Reseller Network. Grainger is proud to support America’s small businesses while helping you leverage your purchasing power. Meet your socioeconomic goals for maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) Supplies. Click Here Grainger’s Federal Reseller Network and contact the small business that best meets your needs.
Grainger Federal Government Programs
BPA Contract Number FA8056-12-A-0005
Take advantage of the various national federal contracts designed to meet your unique worldwide mission needs:
GSA Schedule GS-06F-0007J Federal Supply Schedule 51V
DLA DOD EMall Contract: SPM7W106DE028
US Postal Service Contracts:
- Building & Equipment Maintenance: 2CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1022
- Custodial Products: 2CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1023
- Industrial Products: 2CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1024
Locations Near You
With a network of over 350 branches, we have locations close to most military bases and major federal installations. Grainger Export handles all OCONUS orders and has personnel stationed in WESTPAC, Europe and throughout the CENTCOM operating areas.
Three Convenient Ways to Order or Contact Grainger:
- Order online
- Visit your Grainger Branch
- Call, fax or email your regional federal support team
CONUS Federal Orders:
National: 1-800-GOV-TEAM (1-800-468-8326); Fax: 866-346-3676; Email: FedGovSupport@grainger.com
Alaska: 907-562-5435; Fax 907-562-2072
Hawaii: 808-423-0028; Fax 808-423-0031
Norfolk Tidewater: 757-858-0647; Fax 757-858-9716; Email: email@example.com
Pacific Northwest: 360-373-0437; Fax: 360-373-0341
Southern California: 877-495-6046; Fax: 619-575-2052
Washington Capitol Region: 877-293-7537; Fax: 410-686-3726
OCONUS Federal Orders:
Asia-Pacific: 510-638-0955; Fax: 510-638-2582; Email: Asia.Pacific@grainger.com
Americas: 305-591-2512; Fax: 305-592-9458; Email: Latin.America@grainger.com
Europe & Africa: 847-588-5000; Fax: 847-588-5004; Email: Europe.Africa@grainger.com
Middle East: 847-588-5000; Fax: 847-588-5004; Email: Middle.East@grainger.com
Federal Program Managers:
Please contact Gabrielle Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for one of our national or regional federal program managers to meet with you. They will be happy to discuss how to best tap Grainger resources to tackle your toughest logistics and facilities management problems.
Quick Reference to Your GSA Schedule Benefits
Schedule: GS06F-0007J Class: 51V Super Hardware Store
SIN 105-001 Walk-in / Walk-out Services
SIN 105-002 Catalog Sales Services
SIN 105-003 Onsite Material Management
Contract Effective Date: 2 February 2014 to 1 February 2019
- Government credit cards are accepted
- Purchase orders and contract and blanket purchase agreements are an option
- Delivery orders are accepted at Grainger branches
- We ship to FPOs and APOs
AbilityOne Products Available
Grainger has nearly 400 AbilityOne products in stock. The National Industries for the Blind awarded Grainger the 2010 Partner in Excellence Award as the top AbilityOne supplier. View Qualifying Products >
Important Note: Not all Grainger products are available through the Grainger GSA Schedule. For example, non-TAA products are available only on an Open Market basis. Additionally, other products are not available on Schedule for a variety of other reasons. An “Open Market” note on your invoice will identify Open Market items.
Use Your Federal Electronic Purchase Options
Grainger.com SmartPay® Card sales and delivery orders:
To order as a federal government customer and view your GSA contract pricing on Grainger.com, you MUST be registered online. When you register and complete your profile, please enter your Federal Government Procurement Card (Smart Pay®Card) as your payment method. This will ensure that you receive all the benefits of your federal government contract.
If you register but do NOT use your SmartPay® Card as your method of payment, please contact Grainger Federal Government Specialists at 1-800-GOV-TEAM (1-800-468-8326) or via email at NSC@grainger.com. Our government team will help you register as a federal government user.
Credit Card sales. Find Grainger as a class 51V Supplier.
https://dod-emall.dla.mil/acct/ Credit Card and MILSTRIP orders:
Find Grainger as W.W.Grainger in the MILSTRIP authorized vendor list.
Tailored eCommerce Links
Grainger can also tailor a flexible EDI/eCommerce program that interfaces your systems with Grainger.com. The eCommerce program helps streamline order processing, pay invoices through the Wide Area Work Flow and monitor order status.
Complete Your Mission with Helpful Services and Solutions
Customer and Vendor Managed Inventory (CMI/VMI) Services.
To help qualified federal customers identify and lower inventory carrying costs, Grainger offers a wide variety of no-cost customer and vendor managed KeepStock® inventory management services approved under SIN 105-003 of our GSA Schedule.
“Go Green” with Grainger.
Choose from thousands of products that can help federal customers “go green” to comply with Executive Order 13514 and other sustainability directives. Achieve your sustainability goals with green products for energy conservation, green cleaning, waste reduction and water conservation.
Can't find what you're looking for?
A dedicated Sourcing Team provides our federal customers with access to over a million products that are not a part of our standard catalog offer—learn more about Products Beyond the CatalogSM.
Call 800-CALL-WWG and we will open a branch even on nights and weekends (a $50 fee may apply). Learn more about our 24-hour emergency services.
Call us today at 1-800-GOV-TEAM.
Your Grainger Account Manager is ready to discuss your logistics support challenges and your goals. We’ll focus on cost improvements and smoother operations to help you realize significant cost savings with our supply chain solutions.