Create, review, and order quoted products simply on Grainger.com. Sort and view products across multiple quotes, view all actively quoted products, and your quote history. Print your quotes and easily share them with others in your organization and comply with internal processes.
How to Access
- Must be signed in to Grainger.com with a business account
- Quotes can be accessed from the My Account dropdown at the top of Grainger.com
View and Print Quotes
Quote documents are aligned to your business account and can be accessed by both Standard and Admin users. When viewing a quote, you can see the products in the quote as well as the price and the time frame for which quote is valid. Additional details can be captured within your quote like quantity and job number.
- Use Catalog Quotes page to access active quotes using the quote number or view active and historical quotes by product
- Quoted products can be quickly added to your cart, added to a new or existing List, or saved to PDF to print, save, or share within your organization
Convert a Quote into an Order
Quickly convert a quote to an order by adding individual products to your cart or the entire quote to cart. Products added to your cart from a quote will carry over the quantity, price, and other applicable fields to the order. Catalog Quotes can be converted to orders as many times as needed during the valid dates.
- Add all products from your Quote to order by hovering over the quote number and selecting Add to Order
- Select the quote number to view full quote detail and add any or all products within that quote selecting Add to Order
- You may also View by Product to add specific products to the cart
- Once in the cart, you can add additional products or adjust quantity as needed
Creating a No Price Quote
You can create a No Price Quote on Grainger.com from the Quotes section of My Account or by adding products to the quote from the Product Detail Page. The No Price Quote is based on your price and valid for 30 days. These quotes capture the current price and can be downloaded or referenced for order placement to accommodate the requirements of your procurement process. Only the creator of the Quote and those registered to the account will have access to these quotes.
- Create a No Price Quote from the Product Detail Page by adding products using the "Add to Quote" button or create a quote from the Quotes section of My Account.
- Select "View Quote" to review draft
- Finalize the draft by selecting "Generate Quote"
- View completed quotes under the "No Price Quotes" tab or View by Product
How can I contact Grainger?
Hours: 6 a.m.-7 p.m. CST M-F