Services | Arc Flash Services
Arc Flash Services
Protect Your Crew
Against the Hazards
To get started, contact your Grainger rep or call (855) 537-2338.
An arc flash is a sudden release of heat and energy caused by an electric arc. The explosion is commonly triggered by equipment failure, sparks, corrosion, condensation, dust or other impurities on the surface of a conductor. Arc flashes can lead to serious injury, equipment damage, lost production, downtime and fines. Offered through industry-leading, third-party service providers, our Arc Flash Services* can help you address NFPA 70E electrical safety compliance issues and arc flash hazards in your facility.
*Contact your Grainger rep for details, availability and eligibility. Services are provided by third-party providers and may be subject to a fee and agreement.
ARC FLASH SERVICES
It starts with a one-on-one consultation to address your needs and help ensure NFPA 70E compliance. We’ll work with you to:
1) Develop and audit an electrical safe work practice policy
2) Conduct an electrical system study to determine the degree of arc flash hazards and apply required labeling per NFPA 70E
3) Ensure adequate supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) and proper tools
4) Conduct regularly scheduled safety training audits for all electrical workers
5) Maintain all electrical distribution system components
Contact your Grainger rep or call 1.800.GRAINGER to see how we can help protect your crew and facility against arc flash hazards.
AREAS OF FOCUS
You choose the areas you want to focus on improving arc flash safety at your facility.
Consulting & Turnkey Solutions
Program / Procedure Development