Unit Bearing Motors
2 Results Found that Include 3 Products
- EM&S Cast Iron Frame Rear/Foot Mounting Unit Bearing Motors EM&S Cast Iron Frame Rear/Foot Mounting Unit Bearing Motors
Multiple product options available
These unit-bearing motors feature precision-machined housing with positive-flow lubrication and a preoiled felt wick for extended use without reoiling. Use in commercial and industrial HVAC and refrigeration equipment, as well as other applications with 6" to 12" fan blades. UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Max. ambient: 40°C
Unit Bearing Motors, Frame Non-Standard, 1 Phase, and Max. Ambient Temp. 40°C; Varies by Motor Design, HP, RPM Range, Nameplate RPM, Voltage, and Output Watts
- 1/20 HP Unit Bearing Motor, ECM, 1550 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame Non-Standard MORRILL Steel Frame Stud Mounting Unit Bearing Motors
These unit-bearing motors are designed to offer high efficiency and maintain the rated RPM independent of static pressure for better air distribution through the refrigeration area. Use with condenser and evaporator fan motors in beverage merchandisers, display cases, freezers, ice machines, vending machines, and walk-in coolers.
- Enclosure: totally enclosed air-over
- Max. ambient: 55°C
- Thermal protection: electronic
- Item # 12V779
- Mfr. Model # 5sme59dva2007
Unit Bearing Motor, ECM, Totally Enclosed Air-Over, 1/20 HP, 1550 Nameplate RPM, Frame Non-Standard, Voltage...More