Benders can utilize body strength to manipulate metal and plastic piping for a wide array of applications. Hand benders can be good solutions for electricians who are doing occasional bends. Benders made by Ideal are used specifically for bending conduit. Klein Tools benders are used for stub ups, offset, back-to-back, and saddle bends.
Handles are used in conjunction with compatible hand conduit bender heads, available separately.
- Ideal handles are used with EMT Bender Heads
- Handles from Klein act as replacements for Klein Tools and conduit bender
- Westward handles are suitable for bending EMT Conduit and IMC conduit
Hand conduit bender heads are designed for use with compatible handles, available separately.
- Klein Tool heads are great for stub-ups, offsets, back-to-back, and saddle bends
- Bender heads from Ideal and Gardner are used for conduit bending
- Utilize Greenlee heads for stub-ups, saddle bends, back-to-back bends, and head up or down bending
Choose the size, type, and centerline bend radius that fit your application.
The GREENLEE® Little Kicker® offset conduit bender makes 9/16" offset bends in EMT conduit. Bender utilizes body-strength for leverage to bend the conduit. Depress handle to create offset that matches the knockout in box. Makes identical offsets every time for wall-mounted boxes with exposed conduit.