Navigation Menu New

Access My Account, Order History, Lists and more here.

Paint Roller Covers

Available0 products
Paint roller covers are wide cylindrical fabric-covered tubes that are attached to a roller frame. They apply paint by rolling against a wall or ceiling in even layers. To be most effective, roller covers should be rolled in paint trays to absorb paint before being applied to the flat surface they are covering.
    Note: Product availability is real-time basis and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order.