Steel Mobile Wire Shelving Units are equipped with casters to help provide easy mobility. Choose from carts with 4 quick-release shelves or 2 quick-release shelves and 2 standard adjustable shelves. Available in the following finishes:
- Chromate, which offers a corrosion-resistant finish, protecting underlying zinc. It is ideal for dry storage or heated environments.
- Chrome plated, which features an attractive, shiny appearance that wards off scratches and prevents corrosion. Ideal for dry storage or heated environments including stockrooms, garages, and retail applications. Designed for visibility and ventilation.
- Epoxy coating, which is resistant to humid environments, such as walk-in cooler or moist storage. Offers protection against rapid corrosion.
- Powder coated , which is tough enough to resist corrosion and reduce the risk of scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, and fading.
- Zinc Plated, which provides corrosion resistance and wards off rust in humid environments.
Stainless Steel Mobile Wire Shelving Units are equipped with casters to help store and transport equipment in a variety of spaces. The stainless steel units are both corrosion- and rust-resistant. Perfect for heavy use in both wet and dry environments. The open design of these units allows 4–way access to shelves on the cart, and the swivel casters help to provide easy mobility. Models with brakes help to provide additional safety by preventing items from rolling away.