Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Kitchen Faucet, 2.2 gpm, 5-3/8In Spout
- Item # 41J488
- Mfr. Model # Z871B4-XL
- UNSPSC # 40141702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.75 lbs.
- ItemKitchen Faucet
- Faucet OperationManual
- Number of Handles2
- Handle TypeWrist Blade
- Flow Rate2.2 gpm
- Number of Holes2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center8"
- Body MaterialBrass
- ADA CompliantYes
- Connection1/2-14 NPSM
- Spout Length5-3/8"
- Valve TypeCeramic Disc
- Replacement CartridgeMfr. No. 59517005, 59517006
- IncludesVandal Resistant Color Coded Metal Wrist Blade Handles, Mounting Hardware and 1/2" Npsm Coupling Nuts for Standard Lavatory Risers
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
- StandardsANSI A112.18.1
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Water Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.