Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hospital Defibrillator, Less Than 7 sec.
- Item # 4EGN6
- Mfr. Model # 40510011100123010
- UNSPSC # 42172101
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
- Item Hospital Defibrillator
- Operation Mode Manual/Advisory
- Energy Adult (120J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 70J, 85J)
- Battery Rechargeable Sealed Lead
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Rectilinear Biphasic
- Charging Time Less Than 7 sec.
- Cycles per Charge 1
- Cycle Time Less Than 7 sec.
- Electrodes 1-Piece Design
- Height 6-3/4"
- Width 10-1/3"
- Depth 8-1/4"
- Information Displayed Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, Parameters, AED Functions and Prompts, Test Functions, Error Corrections and Faults, Pacer Functions, Code Markers, Alarm Section and Limits, Delivered Energy
- Screen Size 5-1/2"
- Standards AHA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.