Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AED, Pads, 1 Yr. Management Program
- Item # 4EGN4
- Mfr. Model # 91810200499991010
- UNSPSC # 42172101
- Catalog Page # 2459
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- Operation ModeSemi-Automatic with Manual Override
- EnergyAdult (120J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 70J, 85J)
- BatteryRechargeable PD 4410 Battery Pack, Disposable Sealed Lithium Manganese Dioxide BatteryPack
- Waveform/Measurement StoredRectilinear Biphasic
- Charging TimeLess Than 10 sec.
- Cycles per Charge1
- Cycle TimeLess Than 10 sec.
- Electrodes1-Piece Design
- Information DisplayedHeart Rate, ECG Waveform, Text Prompts, CPR Bar Graph, Battery Gauge, Elapsed Time, Number of Shocks Delivered
- Screen Size3" x 2-1/4"
- StandardsAHA Compliant
- IncludesPads, Electrodes, Does NOT include Battery, 1 yr. Management Program
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.