Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AED, 5 Yr. Pad/Btry, 5 Yr.Management Prgm
- Item # 1YNR7
- Mfr. Model # 21900010101011010
- UNSPSC # 42172101
- Catalog Page # 2459
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- Operation ModeSemi-Auto
- EnergyAdult (120J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 70J, 85J)
- Battery(5) Year Life, (10) PK Duracell 123A Lithium
- Waveform/Measurement StoredRectilinear Biphasic
- Charging TimeLess Than 10 sec.
- Cycles per Charge1
- Cycle TimeLess Than 10 sec.
- Electrodes(5) Year Life, 1-Piece Design
- Cable Length33-1/2"
- Information DisplayedShock Count, Compression Depth, ECG, Number of Shocks Delivered, Elapsed Time
- Screen Size1-1/3" x 2-1/2"
- Shelf Life5 yr.
- StandardsAHA Compliant
- IncludesElectrodes, (10) Batteries Electrodes, Soft Carry Case, Rx, 5 Year Management Program
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.