Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Utility Transfer Pump, 1/2 HP, 1 Ph, 115V
- Item # 4HEX4
- Mfr. Model # 314-0002
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3687
- Shipping Weight 17.35 lbs.
- ItemUtility Pump
- Inlet3/4" NPT
- Outlet3/4" NPT
- Motor EnclosureNema 1
- Motor TypeAC
- Service Factor1
- Wetted MaterialsPlastic, Cast Iron, Brass
- Impeller MaterialThermoplastic
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Ceramic
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical Cartridge
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Liquid Temp.120 Degrees F
- Suction Lift15 ft.
- Max. Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Cord20 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head16 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head14 to 17.5 gpm @ 50 to 70 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Bearing TypeBall
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationLiquid Transfer
- Includes3/4" NPT Brass, Lead Free Garden Hose Adapters, Suction Screen and Extra Set of Brushes
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI1300
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI1275
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI1150
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI1100
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI950
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI800
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI650
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI300
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head23.5
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head23
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head22.5
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head22
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head21.5
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head19
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head18
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head17
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head16
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head13
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head11
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head7
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.