Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HPSubmersible Sump Pump, High Temperature Mechanical Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 4P023
- Mfr. Model # M3098
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3681
- Shipping Weight 56.35 lbs.
- ItemSubmersible Sump Pump, High Temperature
- Switch TypeMechanical
- Cord Length15 ft.
- Discharge NPT1-1/2"
- Max. Head21 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head66
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head56
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head23
- Max. Temp.200 Degrees F
- Off Point3"
- On Point12"
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- HousingCast Iron
- Top MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Thermal ProtectionYes
- Shaft SealViton(R)
- Mechanical SealViton(R)
- Motor TypePSC
- FeaturesHigh Temperature Liquid-Tight Conduit Used with High Temperature Cable, High Temperature Motor Windings, All Models Have Stainless Steel Screws, Guards, Handles and Control Arm and Seal Assemblies
- IncludesCheck Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item # 3BB71DAYTON
Price $255.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.