Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Submersible Sewage Pump, 1HP, 230V, 35 ft.
- Item # 4NW31
- Mfr. Model # E284
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3678
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 1
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 8.9
- Height 21-1/16"
- Dia. 13-9/16"
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- Discharge Size 2"-NPT
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- On Point 15-1/4"
- Off Point 5-1/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 179
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 157
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 133
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 106
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 42
- Max. Head 35 ft.
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- RPM 1750
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Hermetically-Sealed, Oil-filled
- Bearing Type Upper Sleeve and Lower Ball
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Warranty 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes this is a 230V Single phase pump.You will need a switch or pump control box, 220 VAC to 240 VAC it typical current. This pump will not survive at 200 VAC however..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.