Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sewage System, 1/2HP, Vertical Switch
- Item # 6JGW4
- Mfr. Model # 912-1116
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3683
- Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs.
- Item Simplex Sewage System
- Type Below Grade
- HP 1/2
- Switch Vertical
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Amps 10.4
- Inlet 4"
- Outlet 2
- Vent 2
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 10
- Maximum Head 21 ft.
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Basin Height 24"
- Basin Dia. 24"
- Basin Capacity 41 gal.
- Basin Material Polyethylene
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- RPM 1725
- Cover Material Thermoplastic
- Features Fully Assembled with Thermal Overload Protection, Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller, Anti-Floatation Device Helps to Eliminate Basin From Floating
- Includes Internal 2" PVC Discharge Pipe and Indoor High Water Alarm
- Warranty 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To answer your question, the total Height of the unit is 25-5/8" the 4" Pipe Connection is 8" on center down from the top dimention. The outlest come out of the top, there are 2 - 2" Vents and 2-2" Outlets.. So from the bottom, the inlet 4" centerline is aproximately 17".
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.