Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sump Pump w/Battery Back Up System, 1/3HP
- Item # 4HEX5
- Mfr. Model # 507-0008
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3265
- Shipping Weight 43.7 lbs.
- Item Primary Sump Pump w/ Battery Back Up System
- Type Residential
- HP 1/3
- Discharge NPT (In.) 1-1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 9.6
- Amps - Back-Up 8.4A
- Switch Type Vertical
- 12VDC Battery Charger 10A
- Max. Flow (GPH) 2580
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 1380
- Max. Head (Ft.) 19
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 17.5
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) 1/2
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 2580
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 2040
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 1140
- Max. Temp. (F) 130
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. (In.) 18
- On Point (In.) 7-1/4
- Off Point (In.) 3
- Base Material Polypropylene
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Shaft Seal Carbon Ceramic
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Width (In.) 10-3/32
- Height (In.) 10-1/16
- Cord Length (Ft.) 9
- Includes Battery Charger, Check Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Battery is not included but required for 12V backup. 4NE47 w/5WG11 (acid) or 2RXT8 acid free battery. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.