Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Automatic Operation Type, Vertical Switch Type
- Item # 6JGW7
- Mfr. Model # M161
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3677
- Shipping Weight 88.0 lbs.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Operation Type Automatic
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Vertical
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 15.5
- Height 18-9/16"
- Diameter 12-3/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 93
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 45
- Max. Head 56 ft.
- Off Point 5-1/4"
- On Point 15-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 20
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type PSC
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Material Carbon Steel
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4NY86LITTLE GIANT
Price $495.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.