Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Patching Compound, 1 gal., Pail, White
- Item # 10Z879
- Mfr. Model # 04301
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.2 lbs.
- ItemSpackling and Patching Compound
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypePail
- ColorOff White to White
- VOCLess Than 100g/L
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Dry Time2 hr.
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Traffic HoursNot Specified
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting TimeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToPainted Wood, Drywall, Cured Plaster, Stucco, Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Brick
- ApplicationFilling Cracks, Holes, Gouges and Surfaces Imperfections On Walls, Doors, Cabinets, Furniture, Siding Fascia, Soffits, Foundations and Related Interior and Exterior Architectural Substrates, Nail Holes, Splits, Cracks, Gouges, Dents and Other Imperfections
- For Use WithDrywall, Plaster
- CharacteristicsLightweight, Super-fast, Shrink, Sag and Crack Resistant
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.