Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Paint, Alkyd Enamel, Bright White
- Item # 4HFF2
- Mfr. Model # 5001
- UNSPSC # 31211508
- Catalog Page # 1919
- Shipping Weight 13.6 lbs.
- ItemInterior/Exterior Paint
- Paint Color FamilyWhites
- ColorBright White
- Size1 gal.
- VOC ContentLess Than400g/L
- Coverage75 to 100 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat4 to 6 hr.
- Application MethodBrush, Roll
- SurfaceConcrete, Brick, Stucco, Cinder Block, Masonry
- FeaturesMold and Mildew Proof
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Search Terms
- Exterior Paints (25527)
- Acrylic Paints (11717)
- Maintenance Coatings (471)
- Enamel Paints (283)
- Concrete Sealants (181)
- Masonry Sealants (141)
- Solvent-Based Paints (132)
- Water-Repellent Sealants (119)
- Water-Repellent Coatings (15)
- Antimicrobial Coatings/Protectants (11)
- Antimicrobial Protectants (6)
- Antimicrobial Coatings (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.