Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Right-To-Know Center, 23-1/4x27-1/2, Span
- Item # 45L113
- Mfr. Model # 6067
- UNSPSC # 55121718
- Catalog Page # 2373
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- Item Right-To-Know Center
- Mounting Type Wall Mount
- Language Spanish
- Legend Right to Understand GHS Training Center - Derecho A Entender GHS Centro de Formacion
- Legend/Background Color Red/White
- Height 23-1/4"
- Width 27-1/2"
- Depth 43-/4"
- Material Aluminum
- Includes GHS Training Station, GHS Training Binder, DVD, (10) Training Booklets
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.