Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Lockout Kit, Electrical, Tool Box
- Item # 12E761
- Mfr. Model # 7129
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2612
- Shipping Weight 3.23 lbs.
- Item Portable Lockout Kit
- Filled/Unfilled Filled
- Lockout Application Electrical Lockout
- Number of Components 32
- Number of Padlocks Included 3
- Included Padlock Body Material Plastic Coated Aluminum
- Case Style Tool Box
- Color Gray
- Case Height 6-1/2"
- Case Width 13"
- Case Depth 5"
- Case Material Recycled Polypropylene
- Includes (3) 1-1/2" Red Padlocks, (3) Breaker Lockouts, (1) Large Plug Lockout, (1) Small Plug Lockout, (1) 1 to 2-1/2" Valve Lockout, (3) 1-1/2" Steel Hasps, (10) Tags, (10) Ties
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Kit contains three key-different padlocks and each padlock is supplied with one key.
All components in the kit meet and or exceed the OSHA lockout/tagout standard (29 CFR 1910.147) requirements.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.