Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Text and Symbol Reserved Parking Vehicles With DIS Or DIS Vet Plates Or State Disabled Card This Spa
- Item # 6AHH6
- Mfr. Model # 2386
- UNSPSC # 55121710
- Catalog Page # 2343
- Catalog Group # D9736
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- Item Handicap Parking Sign
- Legend Reserved Parking Vehicles With DIS Or DIS Vet Plates Or State Disabled Card This Space
- Legend Style Text and Symbol
- Symbol Handicap
- Material High Intensity Prismatic Recycled Aluminum
- Height 18"
- Width 12"
- Legend/Background Color Green and Blue/White
- Standards MUTCD
- Green Certification or Other Recognition UL Environment Claims Validation
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is UL Environment Claims Validation.
Item # 6T433Text and Symbol Reserved Parking Vehicles With DIS Or DIS Vet Plates Or State Disabled Card This SpaBRADY
Price $44.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.